Streaming MP3 songs through SoundCloud is the most followed trend in today’s time. Still, there’s nothing genuinely like having a limited selection of music to tap into wherever you are, whether or not you have an internet connection.
Unluckily, most of the time, downloading songs isn’t as easy as you think. Use SoundCloud as an illustration. SoundCloud is an on-demand service that depends on users streaming songs through both its and mobile application, which is available for iOS and Android and website.
This article will show you how you can download songs from SoundCloud in two ways;
- Directly from SoundCloud.
- From third-party applications.
Download MP3 from SoundCloud
- Downloading from SoundCloud directly is less recommended because downloading a bunch of songs isn’t possible from SoundCloud. Users can only download one song at a time.
- Open SoundCloud and search for the song you want to download.
- Once you find the track, open it.
- Click the “Download” option available below the track. It should be positioned under the comment field.
NOTE If the Download option is not there, that means it hasn’t been listed available for Download by the producer.
Download from Third-party App
- Locate a song you need to download from SoundCloud.
- Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Visit any SoundCloud Converter third-party website in a separate tab.
- Paste the URL on the third-party app’s home screen.
- Click on the “Download” option.
- Select the location where you want the file to be downloaded and click “Download.”
- It usually takes 30 seconds to one minute to download the file, but it can take more depending on your internet connection.