Apple has introduced many products with different features, functions, and names such as iPad, iPhone, macOS, iPod, MacBook, etc. All of them required iCloud access.
Users must have to create an account on iCloud if they have an Apple product. This guide teaches you to create an iCloud Mail on mobile and macOS accounts step by step.
Steps on Mobile
- On your iOS mobile device, search the “Settings” option and open it.
- Then tap on your “Name” that is placed at the top of the screen.
- Choose the ‘iCloud” option.
- Toggle Mail on and select the option of “Create” when a pop-up appears on your screen.
- Now, select your desired iCloud username.
- Tap on the “Next” option to continue the procedure.
Note Once you select your iCloud username, it will not change later.
- After doing all these steps, tap on the “Done” option.
Steps on macOS
- First, on your macOS, select the menu of “Apple” placed at the left top corner.
- Then click on the “System Preferences” option.
- Now, click on the “Apple ID then iCloud.” (If you are using macOS software 10.15 or later).
- Click on “iCloud.” (If you are using macOS software 10.04 or earlier).
- After these steps, check the box for Mail.
- Select the “Email Address” of your iCloud.
- In the last step, click on the “OK” and “Create” if you are satisfied with the username which you provide.